Welcome To Gadgets Tested

Gadgets Tested is a new blog dedicated to bringing the most extensive and relevant product information to you - the all important consumer!

I am here to review the tech, show the consumer, and test to death the latest technology, including mobile phones, MP3 players and even some miscellaneous gear such as outdoor gadgets, gaming gear and musical equipment.

I am currently working with Samsung UK Electronics on their Mob!ler scheme - Special thanks go out to the team!

Saturday 8 October 2011

My credentials, sort of...

I like to consider myself rather knowledgeable when it comes to mobile phones, but I would be a liar if I was to tell you I had qualifications relating directly to cellular technology!


Here I thought I'd share my mobile phone timeline dating back to June 2000, when I got my first PAYG handset at the tender age of 12. Every phone displayed here is a new handset, all duplicated images are re-buys, as until recently I have only ever had one phone at the time. I may have missed a couple of handsets from the list, and by the end of the year you'll be able to add at least two more handsets to the end of the list.



To answer a couple of questions - I paid for every phone in the image, with the exception of the Samsung Galaxy Pro, which was given to me at the Samsung Mob!lers Kick-Off event. I tend to sell my phones in order to afford the next one... At the moment I still own the Samsung Galaxy Pro, Samsung Galaxy S 2, and the Nokia N97. 


Every phone I've owned, I've absolutely loaded, hacked, explored and worked out every bug possible. The image above only represents the phones I have owned. If you have any questions about any of the above handsets, or any other phone on any platform, feel free to give me a buzz, I have written how-to's on hundreds of handsets and am more than happy to help out.

No comments:

Post a Comment