Welcome To Gadgets Tested

Gadgets Tested is a new blog dedicated to bringing the most extensive and relevant product information to you - the all important consumer!

I am here to review the tech, show the consumer, and test to death the latest technology, including mobile phones, MP3 players and even some miscellaneous gear such as outdoor gadgets, gaming gear and musical equipment.

I am currently working with Samsung UK Electronics on their Mob!ler scheme - Special thanks go out to the team!

Thursday 31 January 2013

So the price-war continues...

After stumbling across this pocket-friendly Android Tablet in my local supermarket I thought of it as my duty to inform my loyal readers... Of course, you do get only what you pay for, so to speak, but Acer's new B-series Tablet comes out of the box with Android Jellybean OS, decent resolution, responsive display and the comfort of knowing the majority of the apps worth having come free off Google Play Store. Lagging slightly in the RAM department at 512mb but 'serious users' aren't the target audience from the impressions I get.


http://www.acer.co.uk/ac/en/GB/content/model/NT.LI5EK.001

Check out the Acer Iconia B1, for £99 (99USD in The states as my sources tell me) selling practically everywhere! Google Play Music, Google NOW, Amazon Kindle features? Meet your new commuting partner :)

ShredderBenjamin

No comments:

Post a Comment